Friday, June 6, 2014

Bring on the Bling!

Last month my good friend Stacy hosted a Premier Designs jewelry party. The party was let by a wonderful jewelry lady,  Rosa Caputo-Biondo who I quickly grabbed as a Facebook friend. She had some terrific ideas for making jewelry combinations. Remember ...I'm a Pinterest junkie so one of the first things I did after attending the show was to start googling jewelry combinations. If you want to see some of them, please check out my board. Yes ... I know many of the pieces Rosa presented are made to look good together, but she opened my eyes to creating my own combinations!


I'm wearing 3 pieces none of which were bought together. The small choker is sooo old I can't even remember when I got it. The second piece, a recent gift from a friend who returned from Cabo. And the third piece, my find during an outing to Lake Geneva last week. Before attending that jewelry show I would NEVER have combined the pieces. During my 39 years of teaching, I wore jewelry ... but ONE piece at a time!

Thank you Rosa for showing me the way to layer several pieces. I'm confident now in blending several pieces and love my "bling" look! Bye bye Ms. Conservative!! You had no idea that day how you would impact those who attended! Lucky for us that we live so close to several Charming Charlies which are a LOT easier on the pocketbook and we have another show from you to look forward to this fall.


Before I would have chosen to wear just one necklace but love the look of these two combined!


Now check out our hostess of the party, Stacy, one month later. It's a dazzling new look for her as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments :)